Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arishi28
Level 7

Multiple Rokus Not Connecting to Working Wireless

Last night our internet went out for a few minutes. Upon restarting the router, everything began working again except for the rokus. One is downstairs and is a streaming stick. Upstairs is an express. Both have been purchased within the last two years. Both Rokus have been restarted, one even reset and both will find the WiFi, says the wireless connection is excellent and connects to the wireless part, but then the internet box will not check. This has been a vicious cycle. Our router has been restarted multiple times. I’m able to stream on my laptop and iPad just fine, but these Rokus just will not connect. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Roku keeps dropping the connection

@Arishi28 

Thanks for the note.

We would recommend taking a look at the troubleshooting steps provided by our Support page here: How do I check the connection to my home network and the internet?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
JT908
Level 7

Re: Roku keeps dropping the connection

To Danny's response-that was useless to the original poster and everyone after them.  Everyone does that before coming here.  What else do you have that would be helpful.  Geez

0 Kudos