Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

I am unable to connect to my home private wireless network. No Roku customer service available

I have tried many times to connect to my home network. How do you get any customer service from roku. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I am unable to connect to my home private wireless network. No Roku customer service available

FWIW, if your home network isn't connected to the Internet, Roku won't save the network configuration.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I am unable to connect to my home private wireless network. No Roku customer service available

Thanks for the advice...All my other devices(iphones and two laptops) are connected and working properly. This is very frustrating with their being no phone support.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

The first thing we need to know is your model Roku. The model number, please, not the name. Roku has a bad habit of reusing names on different hardware. 

Is this happening with a brand new player, and you haven't been able to connect at all, or was it connected and now isn't connecting? Does it see your home network, or is it not shown as an available connection?

There are more questions, but this can get us started.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I THINK WE ARE ALL HAVING TROUBLE CONNECTING TO ROKU

0 Kudos