Network - Wireless & Wired Connections

Help & troubleshooting for network issues, including connecting your device to your home Wi-Fi network, connecting to public networks, troubleshooting wireless issues & ethernet connections, and optimizing streaming performance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harley32
Level 7

2 roku tv's on same network wanted both wired, one has to be wired the other wireless?

I have 2 roku smart tv's. They work great one at a time. I tried hooking both up wired but one will work the other will not find network. I switched to wireless, and both will not work wirelessly either. But one will work wireless and the other will work wired. Double ckd EVERYTHING so I switched them. The one I had wireless went to wired and the one wired went to wireless. They both worked again. But I still can not get them both wired. One..does not matter wich one it is.. will not find network when the other one does??

0 Kudos
1 Reply
makaiguy
Level 21

Re: 2 roku tv's on same network wanted both wired, one has to be wired the other wireless?

I see nobody has replied in 12 hours.  I expect this is because yours is a really unusual problem and so far nobody has any suggestions. 

I know I have two Roku sticks and one Roku tv all connected to the same network via WiFi and I've never experienced what you describe. 

What router model are you using?

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos