Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarah726
Channel Surfer

Re: TCL Roku tv disconnected from network every time its turned on!

Jump to solution

tracker ID 84-263-654. 
model: LC-50LBU591C. Software version: 13.1.4, build 1510-38. Device ID: 9H48A0466484. 

0 Kudos
MeesterNachos
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Does anyone know the ROKU support phone number?

0 Kudos
MzPatterson
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

https://www.roku.com/about/contact

They do not offer phone support according to an article I just found.

0 Kudos
MzPatterson
Binge Watcher

Re: Have to restart TV to reconnect WiFi

Jump to solution

We have followed their instructions and it still doesn't work. Everytime we turn on the TV, we have to turn the power off and then on to reset.

0 Kudos
Abk1087
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

message @rokusupport on Twitter. They answred me right away. Said it will be fixed with the next update 

Carlinm1

Re: Hisense Roku TV having issues with network connection

Jump to solution

I have to reset the network connections and reenter the wi fi credentials every time I want to use my TV.

0 Kudos
Guambomb

Jump to solution

I’m experiencing the same connectivity issues.  It finds and connects to the network but says “no internet”.  Very frustrating.

0 Kudos
Guambomb

Jump to solution

This fix is not working for my Hisense Roku TV.  It sees the network but won’t connect.

0 Kudos
ChloeSi

System restart to connect to the network (Still not fixed)

Jump to solution

For months, when I turn on my TV, I have to perform a system restart to connect to my home network. As soon as I do that, it's fine until the next time I turn on the TV. There was a recent thread that said Roku was aware of the issue and it would be fixed in the next update. My TV updated a few days ago, and the issue is not fixed. I tried to post in the original thread, but it seems to be locked. 

When is this going to get fixed? 

Original thread:

https://community.roku.com/t5/Issue-Tracking-Board/Solved-by-future-update-Roku-TV-Network-Connectio...

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: System restart to connect to the network (Still not fixed)

Jump to solution

We appreciate your first post here in the Roku Community, @ChloeSi.

Thanks for letting us know you've experienced the same issue as posted above. Please be aware that the team is still in the process of investigating to determine the cause and finding you the best resolution possible. 

We'd like to include your device in the process of investigation, and would be great if you could provide us with the specifics such as follows:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and current software version. (this can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID)

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.