Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Roknowork

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Still not working 7:45 est in nys

0 Kudos
cmhall71

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Still nothing in Missouri 

0 Kudos
MediaEditor1
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku says no internet connection

Jump to solution

I've unplugged and replugged Roku twice.

I did a hard reboot of the television.

Nothing working,  giving up for tonight.

I see many others are still having issues  

No customer service to contact, I have a number, but it says the wait time is "2...yes TWO  HOURS!)

0 Kudos
Jenmarie

Jump to solution

Still not working..... I tried everything now it won't take password and let me in at all and yes I triple checked the password.   It won't connect to my internet but all the other devices are working.

0 Kudos
Beetlebug

Jump to solution

Still experiencing connection issues. All network wifi connections are good. Tried resetting, still not working.

Natalie7
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It is fixed. Thank you so much for the speedy service ❤️

Kidina
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hi, I am trying to activate a new device and cannot go past the go.roku.com/remotepair screen. I have unplugged the device for more than 10 seconds, tried to do it on my app, nothing works. In line for chat support and on the phone - 2 hrs wait. Nightmare!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

We have unplugged all Roku devices from power source as instructed per the latest update at 4:00 PST/7:00 pm EST and still cannot access many apps/channels such as Hulu, Max, YouTube, etc.

Oddly enough I CAN now access the Spectrum Channel, which I could not do about an hour ago. So there has been some improvement/change since that last update but apparently something is still wrong. Still cannot access Max, Hulu or YouTube but the Spectrum App IS working again. 

0 Kudos
Nick969
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Unplug the Roku device for 20 sec.  Then retry. Should work. 

0 Kudos
Kidina
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I cannot even reset - trying to set up a  new device and it won't allow me to do anything. Stuck on the 📺 to pair my new device and nothing works. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.