Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Junior2303

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

All of my other roku sticks work except the one in my office. The internet connetion is good in the house. why is this only affecting one roku stick?

0 Kudos
Patty95

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

Mine says I’m not connected to the internet

0 Kudos
Trinitylynx77
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Still can't activate my roku devise and my remote is not responding to my TV

0 Kudos
Cathy8

Jump to solution

Service is not back up yet as of today 5/8/24 10:38am

i have restarted and unplugged several times and apps will not load network will not load apps.  
please help has been out since 3pm yesterday.

cathy

0 Kudos
Nerdmom101
Reel Rookie

Re: Only Netflix works, no other apps open

Jump to solution

Now that everything seems to be working again on my end, I want to know why Netflix worked and everything else did not 😂🤦‍♀️

0 Kudos
Kam5

Jump to solution

Unfortunately it’s not working. I have a 4k express. It will not connect to the remote. I have tried every step and replacing battery. 

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

We believe this issue is now resolved.

If you're still experiencing an issue, we want to ensure you have fully restart your Roku device. To restart, disconnect your Roku Player or your Roku TV from power, wait a moment, and plug it back into power, then try again.

If you are still experiencing an issue, please start a new thread, include your model, and let us know that you've unplugged the device from power and what you're seeing. 

Thank you!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Roku not working but Wifi strong

Jump to solution

@agapeguy604-

Settings > Network > Check connection

Do you get checkmarks in all three circles?

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
olyhiker

Hisense Roku TV won't connect to streaming services (netflix, max, hulu)

Jump to solution

I have a Hisense roku tv that suddenly stopped connecting to streaming services.  The TV tells me that my connection strength is excellent and my other devices (phones, laptops, etc) work just fine.  I've tried restarting the tv, restarting the router, switching from a wireless to wired connection and nothing works. I was able to stream when I changed my connection to use my phone as a wireless hotspot.  But upon switching back to my router streaming failed again.  Ideas?

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.