Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Enlace de activación no funciona

Jump to solution

no me llega el mail de activacion al mail. Roku Premiere 3920 Standar 4k & Hdr & Full Hd 1080p. que hago?

0 Kudos
MissMel79
Channel Surfer

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

This is bad that most people have done a factory reset. Like someone mentioned, if the error has said something like ‘can’t connect to server’ instead of a problem with the network, it would have been slightly more straightforward. This was my whole evening gone on trying to sort it out and as a single mum, it’s not much fun! I’m not looking forward to spending even longer on this issue tomorrow. Are you going to help Roku?? I’m stuck on the can’t send  email page after doing a factory reset 

0 Kudos
tibadukes

Re: [Service Interruption] Problems accessing new channels and activating new devices

Jump to solution

device id is S07P513S4TG4

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Had to do a factory reset and now it won't send me the activation email.Says we can't seem to reach you by email.

0 Kudos
jaybytez
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

So as I mentioned for context.  I had a LAN one that is newer with no issue, wifi newer with no issue, older one was blocked but had roku software from 2023 and an upgrade fixed it.

I am in Cali if it's a geolocation/cache issue.  My Rokus are working fine now.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

I ended up doing a factory reset on my Hisense TV. The S/N is 40G2017F6H00178. When I turned my TV back on I have an Error Code 016. It will not connect to my internet. Hope this helps.

0 Kudos
Ab115
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

A lot of us have factory reset our Roku players and now we are getting a message saying “ can’t seem to reach you by email” every time we enter our emails to activate our Roku player.

so what do we do?

0 Kudos
Durigy

Jump to solution

From my testing it looks to be that roku devices aren't reporting the date and time applications correctly stopping them from working. There may be further issues out that seems the most likely. However, altering the date and time manually has no affect and the date won't automatically set either.

Netflixs seems unaffected but Spotify, YouTube, Disney +, Now TV, Parromount +, Amazon Prime TV, etc do not work and are the main application affected from our testing.

0 Kudos

Re: Only Youtube not working - "No connection Connect to the internet now, or set it up later&a

Jump to solution

I'm having the exact same issue on a TCL Roku TV. I've already tried all the troubleshooting steps with no result.

0 Kudos
kscherf
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I cannot use the basic TV services such as my HDMI 1 to stream from my PS5. Thus is a bummer you need an account to use basic tv functions. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.