Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jtdemd12

Re: Channel tiles missing from Home Screen

Jump to solution

Doi.g the factory reset and re-registering the TV did the trick for me.  Good luck!

RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Jtdemd12 wrote:

Doi.g the factory reset and re-registering the TV did the trick for me.  Good luck!

Woohoo! Thanks for the update.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos
Kardo09
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

@RokuAustin did you receive my videos via email ? 

0 Kudos
mannykartman
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I did the restart from the Settings. The homescreen apps shows empty tiles first and after 90seconds the apps get loaded. But this happens everytime when closing and opening another app. The screen goes blank for about 90 to 120 secs. We can do a search and go to the app, but the homescreen was a convenient way before.

0 Kudos
Kardo09
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Here's my screen now. This driving me crazy. I need a solution tonight please. 

IMG_20231006_195339.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@mannykartman wrote:

I did the restart from the Settings. The homescreen apps shows empty tiles first and after 90seconds the apps get loaded. But this happens everytime when closing and opening another app. The screen goes blank for about 90 to 120 secs. We can do a search and go to the app, but the homescreen was a convenient way before.

Sorry to hear of the issue. If restarting your device doesn't solve the issue, go ahead and perform a factory reset by navigating to Home > Settings > System > Advance settings > Factory reset, and following the prompts there. Let us know how it goes!

Happy Streaming!

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

@Kardo09 Hi Carter! I emailed you back but go ahead and unplug your TV from power for a moment and then plug it back in. If that doesn't solve it, unplug it again, and when you plug it back in navigate to Settings > System > Advanced settings > Factory reset. Let us know how it goes.

Happy Streaming!

0 Kudos
hndyman

Re: home page channel icons disappearing

Jump to solution

One of our Rokus gets all installed channel. The one I'm using does not get Apple TV+. I've tried all the suggestions. Nothing seems to work. So what to do??

0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: home page channel icons disappearing

Jump to solution

@hndyman wrote:

One of our Rokus gets all installed channel. The one I'm using does not get Apple TV+. I've tried all the suggestions. Nothing seems to work. So what to do??

Apple TV+ is available on most Roku players but the channel isn't compatible with all Roku devices, especially older Roku devices.

Check to see if your model is on the list here: https://support.roku.com/article/360036652634.

If it isn't on the list, check to see if you have any offers on a new Roku player at http://my.roku.com.

Happy Streaming!

0 Kudos
Slps
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Yes, as soon as I did the factory reset and started back up, all the tiles came back. I just had to log into our wifi again, and also had to re-log into any paid apps we had, such as Netflix. All is as used to be now. Have no clue what caused all of it

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.