Independent Developer Kit

Learn how to innovate on the Roku platform with the Independent Developer Kit. Reimagine your TV with Roku app development! Join the community for help.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mahadevllc
Channel Surfer

Channel Store Products only show up for Developer ID, not test id's or normal users.

Hello All, I have a channel that I am setting up for a subscription service. 

I have gone through the roku pay setup and everything looks good. My channel is setup as a Testing for Billing Purposes. 

I have 1 roku device logged in to my developer id and a second roku device logged into a account setup as a test user for that channel. 

When I side load my channel onto my developerid account, the channel store returns the correct products and catalog items. 

When I side load my channel onto my "testuser" account, the channnel store returns the FAILPROD, PROD1 catalog items? 

Any suggestions on what I might be doing wrong? 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
mahadevllc
Channel Surfer

Re: Channel Store Products only show up for Developer ID, not test id's or normal users.

Bumping this topic up to see if any one has suggestions

0 Kudos
Saumil

Re: Channel Store Products only show up for Developer ID, not test id's or normal users.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.