Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lucy1974
Level 7

Will Roku work on this t.v. model: Sharp LC-20B6U-S 20" Flat-Panel LCD Television?

I have a perfect sized t.v. mounted to my bathroom wall. 

Model is:  Sharp LC-20B6U-S 20" Flat-Panel LCD Television.

Specs are:  The Sharp AQUOS Black 4:3 LCD 20" TV is a sleek, high-performance flat-panel TV that has 170°/170° viewing angles so you can watch it from virtually anywhere in the room. The XGA (1024x768) resolution and contrast ratio of 500:1 provide a crisp, clean picture. It is also HDTV ready and EDTV-compatible with progressive-scan DVD players, has a 2.1W + 2.1W audio system, full-function remote control, 2 composite video inputs, 2 rear S-video inputs, 1 video input and an easel-style TV stand. Imported. 15-9/10Hx18-7/10Wx6-4/5L".

There are no HDMI inputs/outputs on this t.v., though I can buy something like an RCA to HDMI coverter to make it accept a ROKU stick.  Do you know if this is possible to do?  If yes, what type of converter do I need to buy? 

Thank you so much!!!

0 Kudos