Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fabioinvegas
Level 7

Where to find the link code in a Roku device from Cibor (Italian Television network)?

Hi there,
I purchased a Roku device from Cibor (Italian Television Network) and I'd like to link that to my Roku account (I opened the account for this purpose). I need to know how to link them each other. With the device I already can watch many channels, included the Italian ones and I mainly bought that for this reason.
These pics are for what I get and see on the screen, the Roku's data.

Thanks.

Roku DevicesRoku DevicesOn ScreenOn ScreenOn ScreenOn Screen

0 Kudos
6 Replies
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Where to find the link code in a Roku device from Cibor (Italian Television network)?

@Fabioinvegas 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You'll want to follow up with Cibor support directly for any issues you may encounter using one of their Cibor Roku-powered devices. They'll be able to assist you further and provide additional support.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Benedetto
Level 9

Re: Where to find the link code in a Roku device from Cibor (Italian Television network)?

I have the exact same box, and I tried the exact same thing but there is no “sign out” option, but on the bright side your Cibor TV app will update automatically.
I’m pretty sure the software in the box has been modified to be locked specifically in to that account, or else you would loose the Cibor TV app.

0 Kudos
Agranzi
Level 7

I had to reload my roku cibor Italy today and now I do not see any italy channels which I purchased it for.  How do I get the Cibor Italy view and channels which I had before?

0 Kudos
Agranzi
Level 7

where do I get a phone number to call CIBOR directly

where do I get a phone number to call CIBOR TV directly

0 Kudos
Benedetto
Level 9

My contact with CIBOR TV .. looks like this is going to end up at the Better Business bureau

Hello hope you are well,

the fact remains that the CiborTV roku box was purchase at about $200 Canadian and shipped by CiborTV and the CiborTV app on the Roku store was purchased at $311.99 Canadian and both purchases were a one time purchase for the steaming service.

I was not aware that the legal rights of CiborTV had been purchased by a new company,  but with those legal rights comes also the legal obligation to continue the services previously purchased.

If the situation was reversed you would be as unsatisfied as I am.

I please ask that you restore the channels, some listed below, on the roku box and roku app  so that my family and I may enjoy the services that we paid for.

La 5
La 7
Cielo
Canale 20
Rai Premium

Thank you for your time and stay safe.

Sincerely,
Benedetto.

————————————————-

On Nov 9, 2020, at 2:51 AM, CiborTV <customer@cibortv.com> wrote:
Good morning Benedetto,
we hope you and your family are safe and healthy.
As you may know you have reached the customer service of a new company, we purchased the legal right to the name CiborTV and we developed a new streaming platform and streaming device.
While we may offer general assistance to clients that own the same device you own we may not unfortunately help with issues related to missing channels.
Regards
CiborTV
www.cibortv.com

On 8 Nov 2020, at 16:52, Benedetto Vasi <benedetto_vasi@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hello,
hope you and your family are healthy and safe during these times.
I’m writing to advice you that many channels on your Cibor  Italy  Roku app haven’t been working for about a month now:
La 5
La 7
Cielo
Canale 20
Rai Premium
and was wondering if they were going to come back online.
Thank you for your time and stay safe.
Sincerely,
Benedetto
0 Kudos
Domenicac
Level 7

Re: My contact with CIBOR TV .. looks like this is going to end up at the Better Business bureau

I’m with you very disappointed 

0 Kudos