Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Where to find the link code in a Roku device from Cibor (Italian Television network)?

Hi there,
I purchased a Roku device from Cibor (Italian Television Network) and I'd like to link that to my Roku account (I opened the account for this purpose). I need to know how to link them each other. With the device I already can watch many channels, included the Italian ones and I mainly bought that for this reason.
These pics are for what I get and see on the screen, the Roku's data.

Thanks.

Roku DevicesRoku DevicesOn ScreenOn ScreenOn ScreenOn Screen

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Where to find the link code in a Roku device from Cibor (Italian Television network)?

@Fabioinvegas 

Thanks for the inquiry.

You'll want to follow up with Cibor support directly for any issues you may encounter using one of their Cibor Roku-powered devices. They'll be able to assist you further and provide additional support.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: Where to find the link code in a Roku device from Cibor (Italian Television network)?

I have the exact same box, and I tried the exact same thing but there is no “sign out” option, but on the bright side your Cibor TV app will update automatically.
I’m pretty sure the software in the box has been modified to be locked specifically in to that account, or else you would loose the Cibor TV app.

0 Kudos