Roku setup

From linking a device to your account to adding channels, find Roku setup troubleshooting help and activation support from our community support forum.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TrooperDada326
Roku Guru

Re: The activation link in my email will not work. What can i do to activate my new TV?

Jump to solution

Since obviously you need an explanationSince obviously you need an explanation

0 Kudos
qbrenneke
Channel Surfer

Re: The activation link in my email will not work. What can i do to activate my new TV?

Jump to solution

Sorry, I’m slow to catch on… it’s probably the tinfoil hat I like to wear.

0 Kudos
TrooperDada326
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Thought so, The aliens are probably getting hungry anyways 🤣

0 Kudos
qbrenneke
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Lol! 😂

0 Kudos
Bb22

Re: The activation link in my email will not work what van i do to activate my new tv

Jump to solution

I am having the exact same issue 🥲

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: The activation link in my email will not work what van i do to activate my new tv

Jump to solution

@Bb22

Thanks for the post.

Can you please specify the issue you are experiencing? What are the steps to reproduce the issue?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wisconsin1

Jump to solution

Have you been able to get the email. I am still trying.

0 Kudos
Wisconsin1

Jump to solution

Good luck.  I'm still trying, too.

0 Kudos
Joseph-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi there, thanks for the post.

We see that you're having an issue with the activation link sent to your email address. We're here to help.

If the activation link is not working, return to the on-screen activation on your Roku device and re-enter or update your email address when prompted, then check your email for a new activation link.

If you continue to have issues with the activation email, you can try to activate your Roku device using a different email address. For a step-by-step article on how to troubleshoot your activation email, click this link: How to Activate Your Roku Streaming Device

Happy Streaming, 

Joseph-Roku

0 Kudos
UnclePa
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same problem here....tried all the solutions, no results

Roku Streaming Stick+

Serial #.... Can't get to home page to retrieve serial number. Even with reset button, it always comes back to the activation page on TV.

0 Kudos