Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

Setting Up Replacement Device

Jump to solution

I received a replacement of my Streaming Stick+ and would like to just connect it and have it download all the channels set up like the old one but I'm not seeing a way to do that.

On my online Roku account, I don't see a list of the channels that I currently have which would be an alternative method. At this point, it just seems I need to make my own list.

Am I missing something or is that all I can do?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 20

Re: Setting Up Replacement Device

Jump to solution

If you link your new device to the same account your old device was linked to all of your channels will be automatically installed.  They will be out of order, but they should all be there.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 20

Jump to solution

If you link your new device to the same account your old device was linked to all of your channels will be automatically installed.  They will be out of order, but they should all be there.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

Thanks for the reply. I did find that out by installing it and adding it to the account.

0 Kudos