Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Set up again? How to if lost remote?

We have a purple streaming stick we use in a bedroom. The remote was lost long ago and we use our phones etc. Suddenly it wants us to go through the setup again and “pair your remote”. I have 2 other Roku in the house neither remote has a pair button. I can choose this roku on my phone still but can’t connect since it’s in the setup process and isn’t connected to the internet anymore. Anyway to get around this issue or is it just trashed?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Set up again? How to if lost remote?

Sorry but the only way is with a remote. And 3500 remote's are no longer available, ever.

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Set up again? How to if lost remote?

@TiffanyRN 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @Tivoburkee mentioned, we no longer offer a replacement remote for the Roku Streaming Stick model 3500. However, we would be happy to see what we can do to help get you back up and running.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your Roku account email address and the serial number of your Roku device (printed on the side/back of the device) and I'll have our support team reach out directly to assist you further. Meanwhile you can use the free Roku mobile app as a replacement remote control.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos