Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Opening Settings

Jump to solution

There is no option to go to settings when using my Roku. If I click options it just goes to the options for that channel. I also do not have the ability to search for or add new channels. There was a menu before the newest screen change. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Opening Settings

Jump to solution

@MrsJ 

Thanks for the note.

Have you tried pressing the Home button and on the left hand side menu, scrolling up or down until you see the Settings option? Please provide us with a screenshot if you are still having issues with your device.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@MrsJ 

Thanks for the note.

Have you tried pressing the Home button and on the left hand side menu, scrolling up or down until you see the Settings option? Please provide us with a screenshot if you are still having issues with your device.

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

My home button will not take me to settings  it only takes me to the language screen 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Jump to solution

Can you post a picture of what you're seeing?  What happens if you select a language?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank You for responding to help, renojim😁 My only problem was that I entered my network password wrong! I didn’t capitalize the needed letters. I read So many possible solutions...😴. Turns out I was the problem! Imagine that!😉

0 Kudos