Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
BMR1998
Level 7

How I Can Link My Tvolution Lite Roku Powered to my Roku Account

Jump to solution

Please Help Me. I Just Wanna Add Channels or Just iWantTFC on my Tvolution Lite Roku Powered. Please ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: How I Can Link My Tvolution Lite Roku Powered to my Roku Account

Jump to solution

@BMR1998 

Thanks for the post.

For further assistance with your Roku Powered device, we would recommend reaching out to the provider of your Roku device for more information.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
atc98092
Level 21

Jump to solution

I can find no such channel in the Roku channel store. I searched for Tvolution with no returns. I searched for Lite, and nothing close to that returned. My guess is it's either not available on Roku devices, or at the least it's not available for US accounts, which is all I can search for. 

Dan
Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
optikhog
Level 13

Jump to solution

I think he's talking about this thing: https://pldthome.com/tvolution

If your setup of this device was by using some kind of PLDT account, you will want to reach out to their support team to see if it's possible to link a Roku account to your device: https://pldthome.com/support

0 Kudos
BMR1998
Level 7

Jump to solution

I already call or email thier technical help desk but they don't know how to add channel to my Tvolution lite Roku Powered. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@BMR1998 

Thanks for the post.

For further assistance with your Roku Powered device, we would recommend reaching out to the provider of your Roku device for more information.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
atc98092
Level 21

Jump to solution

Ah, gotcha. It's not a Roku player, but some other device that licensed the Roku OS for their own box. Unfortunately, as @RokuDanny-R mentioned you have to deal with their support. There's nothing that Roku can assist with, nor can any of us Roku users offer any further suggestions. 

Chances are pretty good that you can't add anything to their player beyond what they offer. 

Dan
Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos