Getting Started - Setup & How-to

Help getting started with Roku devices, including setup, connecting your device to your TV, linking a Roku device to your account at my.roku.com/link, adding channels, subscribing to services, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Copy settings to multiple devices

Jump to solution

I've gone 'all-in' with Roku, and am setting up 6 devices (2 Roku TV's, 4 Roku Ultras, and 2 Streaming Stick+).

Anyway, I've got everything working just great, but I was wondering if there was a way to 'copy' one devices settings and then 'paste' it into the other devices. I understand that credentials for pay services will need to be authorized on each one...no problem there. But is there some easy way to get my Home screen layouts and channel lineups to look exactly alike?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 21

Re: Copy settings to multiple devices

Jump to solution

If they are all linked to the same Roku user account, they will all have identical channels installed. If a channel is added or removed from one, the same happens on all of them. However, each device is permitted their own tile layout on the home screen. No, there's no way to copy that between devices. And yes, you'll need to enter login credentials for each device individually for each channel that requires it. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 21

Jump to solution

If they are all linked to the same Roku user account, they will all have identical channels installed. If a channel is added or removed from one, the same happens on all of them. However, each device is permitted their own tile layout on the home screen. No, there's no way to copy that between devices. And yes, you'll need to enter login credentials for each device individually for each channel that requires it. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thanks! It's nice to hear from an expert.

0 Kudos