Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RZBOB
Reel Rookie

Re: Youtube app audio is skipping and choppy with Private Listening

Same issue. I've tried everything that others have suggested. The private listening has worked flawlessly for years until a few days ago. What exactly changed? Anybody...

0 Kudos
Tpp1971
Channel Surfer

No clue what changed. I’m on day number two of my above solution successfully working. Give it a shot. 

0 Kudos
SLrobertB
Reel Rookie

Mine only has the option of using camera to sync sound with video and it won't work at all. 

0 Kudos
beartooths2
Reel Rookie

We have been having this same issue the past week and also took all the steps you did to resolve with absolutely zero success 

0 Kudos
Tpp1971
Channel Surfer

IMG_1904.png

I just tried again and mine worked. Get into your Roku app and connect to your device. Also connect to private listening. Then try steps again. The advance adjustment was not visible when I wasn’t connected. 

PeteWalker74
Channel Surfer

The adjustment won’t work. I keep getting “Unable to adjust audio” over and over. Tried advanced/manual and moving the slider makes zero difference.
0 Kudos
Tpp1971
Channel Surfer

So strange. Sorry it’s not working. Seems random. Worked for me and some others. 

eidam06

a temporary solution i found was to screen mirror youtube from another device (i used my ipad) to the tv and then used the roku app on my phone that’s connected to the tv and connected to private listening and it works!

Bigkellz

Omg this worked thank thank thank you thank youuuuuuuuuuu 😊

Tpp1971
Channel Surfer

Super strange. Working for some and not working for others. Glad it’s working for you! 

0 Kudos