Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeriFarris
Reel Rookie

Re: Themes are missing! And the replacment is bad!

This happens every time a Season Changes and Roku updates their Season Advertisment And Their new Layout of Their Roku Display Page !  It messes my Theme Display up  at least 3 Times A Year & It Ruins My Screen Saver & Whatever I have on my Main Screen! I have no Memory backup on my Roku Player , and I’m supposed to sit there and spend a hour going through all the apps I went through trying to find it all over again ??  Yet I do . I Have an Animated one I paid for and every month I’m charged for it , on both of my TVs , yet With Rokus last update the big big update , I Was so angry , I had just fixed it from 2 months earlier in Spring ! Now I had to do it again ! I just left it ! I can’t understand why They don’t have a way to keep from messing up our settings !! It’s really ridiculous . 

0 Kudos
andyross
Roku Guru

Go to Settings/Theme/Seasonal Wallpapers and turn OFF. Repeat for Sponsored Wallpapers. On some devices, they may be under Settings/Screensavers & Wallpapers.

That should stop any changes. I have them both off, and nothing ever changes.

0 Kudos
AJCxZ0
Streaming Star

I am not @kclantern1984, but this is what I have seen on my up-to-date 4640RW Ultra on which I was using Graphene until it disappears weeks ago.

PXL_20240716_035620031.jpg

The newer menu on my 4800X Ultra does not show these nice old default themes.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.