Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trishkitt
Reel Rookie

Summer anywhere on wallpaper

I just bought a new Roku ultra and set everything up, but Summer Anywhere was displayed on the background/wallpaper. I changed the wallpaper, but it is still there! The lettering makes it hard to see which app/channel I'm choosing because it displays in front of the apps/channels. How do I fix this? I already hid Summer of Streaming from the home screen and that did not help.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Summer anywhere on wallpaper

@Trishkitt 

Try disabling both Seasonal Wallpapers and Sponsored Wallpapers under the "Theme" Settings.

Settings/Theme/Seasonal Wallpapers

Settings/Theme/Sponsored Wallpapers

https://support.roku.com/article/208756858

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Trishkitt
Reel Rookie

Re: Summer anywhere on wallpaper

Hello, thank you for your answer! I was about to try it, but when I turned my Roku on the lettering was suddenly gone!? Not sure what happened, but I'm happy this issued is solved (hopefully stays this way too).

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.