Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BamaInArk
Streaming Star

Software updates slow rolling out

In mid April v12.0.0 software began rolling out.   I was able to update a Roku Ultra(4660RW) and 2 Streaming Stick pluses(3810RW and 3810X) immediately.  However one ST+(another 3810X) is yet to update from v11.5 software.   Since the original software push in mid April with build 4171 and newer build, 4175, was pushed.    And yet the one 3810X still is not updating to the latest v12.0.0 software.

Is there any reason the one ST+ has not been able to update to the latest software yet?

Also have 2 TCL 32S327 TVs (8116X) that are still on v11.5.0 software and not updated to v12.0.0.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Software updates slow rolling out

@BamaInArk-

Basically, you'll get it when you get it.

Roku rolls out its updates individual Roku installation by individual Roku installation, with an update schedule known only to Roku. If you have multiple Rokus, they may not become eligible for the update at the same time, even if they are the same Roku model.

I haven't been on my TVs yet today, but as of last night all of my three Roku installations were still on version 11.5.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos