Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Flatrock

SAVED LIST & CONTINUE WATCHING

Jump to solution

Have four Roku Ultra devices and one Roku TV of which all five lost the SAVE LIST & CONTINUE WATCHING features. Since I have had these for about one year I had a lot of Saved List material that just disappeared and was lost for about two weeks. Tried all suggested solutions to no avail. It came back in it's totality on it's on for about three days and disappeared again. It has been gone again for four days as of 7/6/2024. Very disappointed in Roku. I have recommended the product to several friends and family but not anymore. Status is now AVOID!!!!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: SAVED LIST & CONTINUE WATCHING

Jump to solution

The Save List and Continue Watching should be available in both locations under the Roku Channel and also the What to Watch menu item on Home Screen. (you may need to enable under Settings/Home Screen/What to Watch [Show]

There was an issue in which they disappeared last week temporarily, https://community.roku.com/t5/Issue-Tracking-Board/SOLVED-Roku-Channel-Missing-Saved-List-amp-Contin... but should be resolved. (I am showing them as available).

You may need to perform a System Restart or Software Update on your devices just to clear cache.  Both of these can be performed from Settings/System and/or Settings/System/Power depending on your device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: SAVED LIST & CONTINUE WATCHING

Jump to solution

The Save List and Continue Watching should be available in both locations under the Roku Channel and also the What to Watch menu item on Home Screen. (you may need to enable under Settings/Home Screen/What to Watch [Show]

There was an issue in which they disappeared last week temporarily, https://community.roku.com/t5/Issue-Tracking-Board/SOLVED-Roku-Channel-Missing-Saved-List-amp-Contin... but should be resolved. (I am showing them as available).

You may need to perform a System Restart or Software Update on your devices just to clear cache.  Both of these can be performed from Settings/System and/or Settings/System/Power depending on your device.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.