Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku failed to respond with Alexa

Jump to solution

Thanks for the added information, @pbelda1219.

This information will be passed on to the appropriate Roku Team for further review and investigation. 

For @Lori1570 and @Warue, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. Your contribution is valuable and will help us with the ongoing investigation. We kindly ask you to provide the information mentioned above so that we can include your devices in the investigation. 

In addition to that information, please provide us with:

• Alexa serial number
  • Alexa App Version

We appreciate you for bearing with us in the meantime. We are awaiting your prompt response.

Many thanks,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Alexa does not turn on or off my roku device

Jump to solution

Thanks for keeping us posted, @maristjcisneros.

Since you're still having trouble with your Alexa command to your Roku TV, for further assistance, we will pass this forward to the appropriate Roku team for a thorough review and investigation. To be able to do that, we need some essential information from your device/s affected by this issue:  

Kindly provide us with...

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and OS version. (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • Tracker ID (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button five times, followed by the Back button five times, and provide us with this ID)
  • Alexa Serial Number
  • Alexa App version

With more information, we can provide an accurate resolution. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

We are looking forward to your response.

Regards,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Lori1570
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I did a factory reset on my tv and everything is working again

maristjcisneros
Reel Rookie

Re: Alexa does not turn on or off my roku device

Jump to solution

Emman, I really appreciate your help. Today I chatted with somebody and that person told me that he escalated my case. I gave him all the information and now I have a ticket number. THANKS A LOT!!!

RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, Roku Community users!

We believe we have successfully addressed the recent issue that affected some users. Please try again and inform us if the problem has been resolved on your end.

If you are still experiencing this issue, go ahead and start a new thread, and shoot me a PM.

This discussion will be closed and this post will be marked as solved. We appreciate your patience, and we also thank everyone who reported this.

Happy Streaming! 💜

Many thanks,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.