Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Modes22

Password and email access deny after change

I had my password changed twice and then the password on other devices said that it was denied because they do not match you guys have a password problem! I even tried the steps that you guys have by changing the password updating the account I did all that and I logged into it allowed me to go in to the app on my phone it didn't allow me on my other phone it's like y'all have just have a password problem cuz I noticed I looked through like the rest of the post is you guys have a password and like accepting passwords and emails even after verification it still acts up so I don't know what's going on and I just need help with that situation because it locked me into everything else I just login to anything else I can thank you guys have a login problem and you guys need to fix it on your end because I can log into it and it works perfectly fine I'll log into another device all of a sudden all the password and email do not match that don't even sound right first of all so you guys on your end probably are having difficulties with password like ASAP if somebody needs to hit me back like ASAP because I'm having trouble getting back into my account on my device and the password is been changed I logged in it to my computer so I don't works so I'm confused you guys really need to get on that because that's going to hinder you guys having trouble with password people login any access at their account not being able to log out that you guys have a lot of stuff I could go on but I'm not going to yeah you guys have great cameras but your login and y'all like list of how to you know do things with the devices and stuff it's really not good but the device works really good just saying but it's everything else no setting it up it's the problem

Labels (1)
0 Kudos