Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tojo012
Reel Rookie

Nebula theme icons are default?

I own a roku tv TCL model 40FS3750 and recently changed my theme to Nebula. The icons were tied to their theme i.e. hdmi cable and port instead of just port. I had to factory reset because younger siblings downloaded almost every game on the tv so I decided to reset. I put on the Nebula theme and the icons reset to normal? How do i fix this? (i tried factory resetting again and it did not work)

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Nebula theme icons are default?

Roku seems to have modified many of the themes. Does your TV have THEMES, or the newer "Wallpaper and Screensavers" entry? They seem to have limited what can change now. Worse, Nebula was modified and now will display that stupid lower-left ad.

0 Kudos
tojo012
Reel Rookie

Re: Nebula theme icons are default?

It is just themes as my TVs max os is thr latest version of 12

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.