Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
namenbo

Narrative track please help me out

Maybe I can get help here. I’m watching this new Ninja Turtle show on the paramount+ app on the Roku tv. There is a narrative track, a guy describing the action of the scene. I can’t seem to turn off. It’s not doing it on my phone. Is it the Roku app, is the episode, or the paramount app ?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Narrative track please help me out

@namenbo 

It is usually in the audio track menu.

While watching the content, press the asterick (*) button on your Roku remote.  Under Acessibility and Language, you should see "Audio Track".  Try selecting another Audio track and see if narration goes away.

If not, there is likely an additional audio track menu within the Paramount channel menu.

https://help.paramountplus.com/s/article/PD-How-do-I-turn-on-accessibility-features-like-closed-capt...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.