Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Continue watching on Roku Express keeps moving

Continue watching on (brand new) Roku Express keeps moving every time it is launched, why does it constantly move around, making it difficult to find. Is this to make us discover other stuff before getting to what you actually want to view? It actually makes me scroll faster, therefore not even seeing the other stuff. annoying to say the least.

Anyone else have this issue,

Thanks  

3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Continue watching on Roku Express keeps moving

If you're referring to The Roku Channel, every time I launch it I get a different display and a different order of categories.  I have to assume it's intentional, but I think it's stupid and annoying.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
ThisishT
Streaming Star

It is my past and present experience that Roku likes to play "hide and seek" with the "Continue Watching" list that is associated with my Roku Express 4K+ device. Yes, this is very annoying.

0 Kudos
ThisishT
Streaming Star

I experience the "Continue Watching" list "keeps moving" issue for all of my associated channels/apps. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.