Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Christmas wallpaper not found

How is there not a Christmas wallpaper? It's a crying shame that there are so many other options of things I do not remotely want and yet not a SINGLE Christmas one. This needs to be resolved ASAP. Is there one and I'm missing it. Help!

6 REPLIES 6
Ranger73

Re: Christmas wallpaper not found

Roku please fix this issue for your customers. Winter Wonderland is great but not Christmas Thank you 

Completely agree! I came looking for the same. Please Roku, add a Christmas wallpaper!!

WGL
Reel Rookie

Exactly!!!!!!  You have Halloween wallpaper, but no Christmas.  Should be a very simple thing to do, unless for whatever reason you don't want to.  

Hes

I believe Roku has came out with a wallpaper that doesn’t have a matching screen saver yet but it’s quite christmas looking this is called Winter in the Park Roku also has the photo stream where you can simply just upload your own Christmas photos, there are also other developers that are creating themes for Christmas !

0 Kudos
Johndt37
Reel Rookie

Haunted, Spooky, Pride, Dia de los Muertos, Juneteenth, Asian Pacific Heritage -- all fine.  Seems to me you'd take the time and make the effort to set up a Christmas wallpaper if you cared about your customers!

WGL
Reel Rookie

It's been nearly a year now and Roku hasn't responded to any of us re the whereabouts of Christmas Themes and Wallpaper.  So, I took all 5 of my Rokus and gifted them to my trash can, where they belong, and went back to Apple TV.  Not as flashy, but at least they have a customer support team that actually knows how to interact with their customers.  RIP Roku...you filthy animal LOL!!!