Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Zector0

we can't connect to any Bluetooth devices

It's completely bull that we can't connect to any Bluetooth devices other then Roku. There was a lot of money spent on this sound bar for a gift and I'm can't even use it for my TV. I can't hear the TV from across the room and wanted to connect to a speaker closer to where I sit and it won't let me. Even if it was a roku speaker it still has to be right next to the TV. How is this fair? I payed a lot of money for my TV and can't even use it the way I can with other tv's. Why would I want to spend almost 200$ on a speaker that I can't even have where I want it. I don't have a table bellow my TV. This makes me very unhappy. Roku is trying to be like apple and that's why I don't have an apple device in my home. I might end up not having roku either if someone can not explain why I can't connect a simple speaker to my TV. onn. Roku Smart Soundbar  because I have an onn sound bar and it still won't work. 

Labels (1)
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.