Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bwb
Reel Rookie

my receiver ALWAYS says it is getting Atmos even when it is not

as the subject says, not matter what I select on the Roku.., Amazon, Netflix, any TV show, any You  Tube stream,

with ALL audio from my Roku 4802X-Ultra my Trinnov processor is saying is Atmos . It does not always say Atmos with an Apple TV or Sony DVD player, with those pnly when it really is Atmos

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: my receiver ALWAYS says it is getting Atmos even when it is not

@bwb

Thanks for the post.

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue, but will need more detailed information. Can you please provide us the following information:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
  • AVR brand and model
  • does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
  • tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times and provide us with this ID)
  • steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing 

Once we have this information, we will be able to pass it along to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
bwb
Reel Rookie

Trinnov Altitude 16

== it does it with no channel selected, at the main menu,  It does not have to be playing any audio

== it always shows Atmos on my Trinnov when Audio digital output is set to Auto, it does not do it when set to passthrough

0 Kudos
bwb
Reel Rookie

IMG_4743.jpgIMG_4744.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@bwb

Thanks for the follow up and providing us with your device information.

I have passed along your concerns and details to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos