Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fred65

cant get video to play on any channel

on my Sharp roku TV home screen comes up fine  I can go to any App and open it and see titles but when I click on the title or show nothing happens  Sometimes the little spinning download will come up  but it never opens the video  Several of the Apps (ESPN, Hulu etc) will pop up a message "video playback error"  I have restarted tv several times, I have rebooted my modem and router and have deleted and reinstalled apps but the same thing. I have a Firestick on my HDMI that works fine and my Roku stick is working fine on it. Can someone Help?

2 REPLIES 2
Shils26
Channel Surfer

Re: cant get video to play on any channel

Same for me on my roku sharp tv it's really frustrating 

0 Kudos
PSPS
Reel Rookie

Re: cant get video to play on any channel

We've got the same problem. No video on any channels on Sharp tv. All resets including factory reset didn't help. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.