Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will onn dolby atmos enabled soundbar work with roku wireless speakers and wireless sub

Jump to solution

i want to confirm that if i purchase a onn dolby atmos 42' soundbar from walmart and roku wireless speakers and roku subwoofer they will work together.

i want to make sure they are compatible. i was told that the onn brand was made by roku and was roku based and should work but i was not sure if this is true with the onn dolby atmos enabled version of the soundbar. i wasn't sure if that specific onn sound bar was compatible with roku wireless speakers and wireless subs.  please let me know. thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Will onn dolby atmos enabled soundbar work with roku wireless speakers and wireless sub

Jump to solution

@Icecreamman

Thanks for the inquiry.

As long as the Onn soundbar that you purchase is a Onn Roku Soundbar, then it will work and pair with the other Roku audio products.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Will onn dolby atmos enabled soundbar work with roku wireless speakers and wireless sub

Jump to solution

@Icecreamman

Thanks for the inquiry.

As long as the Onn soundbar that you purchase is a Onn Roku Soundbar, then it will work and pair with the other Roku audio products.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tskoog

Jump to solution

The question is will the Onn Dolby Atmos Sound Bar pair up with the Onn Roku rear wireless speakers?  The Onn Atmos Sound Bar doesn't carry the Onn-Roku name.

0 Kudos
TOTA

Jump to solution

I have the same issue, I bought onn Roku wireless surround speakers which cost me $161.00 from wallmart and try to connect but I am not able to connect to my sound bar which describes onn 5.1.2 Dolby atoms sound bar and I am not able to solve it. I try by calling onn support but they have no answer. So if anyone knows how to connect please reply.

thanks 

0 Kudos
RokuAnjelie
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @TOTA,

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community!

We see that you're having a problem regarding your Soundbar. May we know what troubleshooting process have you done so far? 

Are you trying to connect to your Roku TV? 

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,

Anjelie

Anjelie A.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gustavo23

Tengo un problema, compré una barra de sonido modelo 100069413 onn 3.1 atmos soundbar

Jump to solution

Tengo un problema, compré una barra de sonido modelo 100069413 onn 3.1 atmos soundbar  en Wallmart se conecta por unos minutos y se le va el audio como puedo sulucionar ese problema  e intento conectarme, pero no puedo conectarme a mi barra de sonido  Intento llamar al soporte técnico pero no tienen respuesta. Entonces, si alguien sabe cómo conectarse, responda.

gracias 

0 Kudos