Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Icecreamman
Level 7

Will onn dolby atmos enabled soundbar work with roku wireless speakers and wireless sub

Jump to solution

i want to confirm that if i purchase a onn dolby atmos 42' soundbar from walmart and roku wireless speakers and roku subwoofer they will work together.

i want to make sure they are compatible. i was told that the onn brand was made by roku and was roku based and should work but i was not sure if this is true with the onn dolby atmos enabled version of the soundbar. i wasn't sure if that specific onn sound bar was compatible with roku wireless speakers and wireless subs.  please let me know. thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Will onn dolby atmos enabled soundbar work with roku wireless speakers and wireless sub

Jump to solution

@Icecreamman

Thanks for the inquiry.

As long as the Onn soundbar that you purchase is a Onn Roku Soundbar, then it will work and pair with the other Roku audio products.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Will onn dolby atmos enabled soundbar work with roku wireless speakers and wireless sub

Jump to solution

@Icecreamman

Thanks for the inquiry.

As long as the Onn soundbar that you purchase is a Onn Roku Soundbar, then it will work and pair with the other Roku audio products.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos