Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
1440minutes
Level 7

Will a Roku® Enhanced Voice Remote-RC496 or Roku® Voice Remote - RC490 work with a Sanyo FW32R19F TV

Will a Roku® Enhanced Voice Remote-RC496 or Roku® Voice Remote - RC490 work with a Sanyo FW32R19F TV? I don't know if this helps but I also saw something in the menu that it is ROKU TV 8617x.

Also, do these remotes pair consistently with TVs? I am trying to decide whether to buy one of these voice remotes or just go with the Sanyo company's own very simple remote, which is about the same price as the 490 and wore out after less than two years.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Will a Roku® Enhanced Voice Remote-RC496 or Roku® Voice Remote - RC490 work with a Sanyo FW32R19

I can't say for sure the headphone jack on the enhanced voice remote will work with you model. But the 8000x is listed for this remote. It will pair, no problem with that and the voice search will work, and you'll only need to pair it once. And once paired the volume commands are controlled by wifi too, so you lower and raise the volume from another room. If you really don't need the headphone jack and want to save money get the $19.99 voice remote instead. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos