Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

What to buy for my TCL Roku Smart TV

I have been looking for a wireless surround sound system and ran across the roku systems. Roku Wireless Subwoofer Roku TV Wireless Speakers Roku Smart Soundbar  

If I have read the details properly,  it would appear that it vome with Roku software built in, which I  do not need since my TV is a Roku Smart TV. I'm wanting to set up. Surround sound system,  and am just wondering what the best product would be. 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: What to buy for my TCL Roku Smart TV

@CrazyKillerDude 

The Roku Sound bar does have a Roku Streamer built in.

To have a 5.1 surround sound, you would need to:

1. Buy the Roku Smart Soundbar and Roku Wireless Speakers and Roku Wireless Subwoofer, Or
  2.  Buy a A/V receiver and 5 wired speakers plus a Subwoofer.

If you do not want to buy the Roku Smart Soundbar this, you can buy a pair of Roku Wireless Speakers and pair them to your Roku TV.

You can add the Roku Wireless Subwoofer to this setup, this will also need to be paired to the Roku TV.

Both the Roku Wireless Speakers and the Roku Wireless Subwoofer will need to be within 30 feet of the Roku TV to work.

The combination of the Roku Wireless Speakers and the Roku Wireless Subwoofer would mean that you would have what is referred to as a 2.1 channel audio system.

This is left and right channel stereo and 1 channel of LFE (Subwoofer).  This could also be you starting point, just add the Roku Smart Soundbar to make this a complete 5.1 system.

Jeff_D

0 Kudos