Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
linz8088

Turning off sleep timer on Roku Onn TV

Jump to solution

Hello, I have a Roku Onn. I have a digital ad player setup that I can tap into remotely and set scheduled hours to have the TV turn on and play a video and turn off after hours. The Roku TV has a sleep timer that is not allowing my digital ad player to work properly. I need to turn off the sleep timer, but do not see an option for this, I only see time intervals, 30 min, 2 hours, etc; but no option to turn off the sleep timer completely.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Turning off sleep timer on Roku Onn TV

Jump to solution

Hi @linz8088,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble turning off the Sleep timer feature on your ONN Roku TV.

To modify an existing sleep timer, repeat the steps below, select a different time interval, or cancel the sleep timer.

• Press Home on your Roku remote
  • Scroll and select Settings
  • Select System
  • Select Time
  • Select Sleep timer
  • Choose a time interval (30 minutes, 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours)
  • To turn it off, keep scrolling through the options. Or when you see the ON option above, you can see the Off option.

For more detailed information, visit our Support article on using a sleep timer to turn off your Roku TV.

Please let us know what you find out, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

All the es

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Turning off sleep timer on Roku Onn TV

Jump to solution

Hi @linz8088,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble turning off the Sleep timer feature on your ONN Roku TV.

To modify an existing sleep timer, repeat the steps below, select a different time interval, or cancel the sleep timer.

• Press Home on your Roku remote
  • Scroll and select Settings
  • Select System
  • Select Time
  • Select Sleep timer
  • Choose a time interval (30 minutes, 1 hour, 1.5 hours, 2 hours, 3 hours)
  • To turn it off, keep scrolling through the options. Or when you see the ON option above, you can see the Off option.

For more detailed information, visit our Support article on using a sleep timer to turn off your Roku TV.

Please let us know what you find out, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

All the es

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.