Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lilmissiggy518
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku screwed up big time again

Jump to solution

Mr-e thanks for how you worded that. Some of us do like the categories option. 😁 Then some dont, roku should give us the option to disable it for the ones who dont.

0 Kudos
MoUser1

Re: TV guide suddenly changed

Jump to solution

Had the same problem in the past. Another update seemed to fix but since last update the filter option is no longer available again. Please add filter option back. I don’t want or need to have all channels and all channels separated in groups. This is on a JVC Roku TV. 

0 Kudos
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Re: filter option missing from the channel options menu

Jump to solution

@Anonymous Do you not realize how pathetic it looks to be adding post after post ridiculing those using this "community forum" the way it's supposed to be used, to voice various issues users are encountering, encourage those who have solutions to post them, and to let Roku know how their customers's user experiences are faring?  You post your snide put-downs more often than those complaining about the mess of a station guide the latest "update" has created, while at the same time, requesting the moderator shut down the thread, because you think it's "going nowhere", as you continue adding more & more junk posts to the thread! If you don't like the thread DON'T READ IT, just pass it by, give it the rest you want the moderators to do. Seems like the simpleest solution to the issue you're having, no? 

Meanwhile, allow everyone else to use this forum to share their issues, solutions, and opinions, which is why this community site exists. Let go of trying to impose your personal opinion on everyone else, it's not a good look...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Oh my goodness did my remarks offend you. Here's a reply to build U up.

Look at all the other posts.

That's right. Great place to PICK on Somebody.

Whatever for this topic it is replicated toooo many times. I just thought a New Start would help, since most of the old ones no longer apply. Wa, wa, wa. 

0 Kudos
westner
Roku Guru

Re: Guide filter resets after power off

Jump to solution

Quote from @RokuDanny-R :

"Thanks for the feedback!

As previously mentioned in this thread, we are always testing new experiences with Roku devices and I will let the appropriate Roku team know about your input and feedback.

Thanks,
DannyRoku Forum Moderator"

That was over two weeks ago. How much longer will Roku be testing this awful "new experience"?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

@Anonymous @CelticsFan wrote: Too @StevenCee  Look back and all your posts. It's obvious you are unhappy with Roku. So then why use it? I have 2 TCL Roku TVs and 1 Roku Ultra. I love all of them. Never any issues.  Seriously? Glad you love your problem-free TVs, but that has zero to do with me. If you'd like to buy my not-so-great-working Roku TV & remote, I'll be happy to sell it to you, and then I won't ever have to post here again. If my posts bother you that much, just don't read them... smh

Sounds familiar. Hmm it's amateur to pick your way along. Stop putting people down yourself

Let he, who is without sin, cast the first stone. 

Nuff said. 

0 Kudos
G33

Jump to solution

Same for me I now cllck on recent and nothing happens, no list. Why do they continually screw this up!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Sorry to hear that @G33 .

I do believe roku is as screwed up as the human race is. I'm sure all the brainiacs should have an answer, or an Insult.

Since you are new today, maybe, just maybe. Patience and persistence will pay off.

Sorry I don't have a good answer. Ask one of the 

Moderators. They seem to be able to do a good Job.

As for us Commentator's it's just that. True Opinions. Lol.

Good Luck and God Bless. 

0 Kudos
StevenCee
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@AnonymousUnlike you, and a couple others, I don't spend my days posting put-downs of people, nor your ridiculously redundant talking point (& useless post), of "I have no answers, so be patient, and Roku will just work everything out"! That only makes you a troll, offering nothing substantive, putting others down, & telling everyone your Roku TVs have always worked fine, and that you have nothing useful to offer, well, beyond wanting to shut down the voices of many users who just don't have the good fortune you have, with our Roku TVs.... Get a life, man.

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Bla bla bla. 

Where's your answer genius. You just get kudos for putting people Like me down just cuz you don't like what I have to say.

Give us all your fabulous answers Genius.

At least I answer and admit I don't know instead of whining Like a little witch. That you seem to be. Sorry your having trouble with my comments. Sounds like a personal problem.

Pick pick ️ and get kudos. It seems that's all anybody gets kudos for is **bleep**ing about Roku and others. Lat off. And YOU give it a rest. 

You can simply ignore me if you don't like what I have to say. Constructive criticism, with a twist of sarcasm semmes to be like a wielder of words. Syntax

Profile speaks for itself

Good luck

God Bless you. 

0 Kudos