Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pdxviewer
Binge Watcher

Re: TV Guide driving me crazy!!!

CONFIRMED!!!   I checked for updates this morning and the 11.0 build came in.  From what little testing I was able to do before work, the issue I reported has gone away completely.

0 Kudos
Chris36m
Binge Watcher

I checked last night, nothing, maybe came in this morning, hoping!!

0 Kudos
Chris36m
Binge Watcher

Well I did get the update!!, the live TVIcon is different, but we're back to showing only 1 bar signal strength,  so it's just the old 10.0 software

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Chris36m

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Are you still experiencing the issue this thread was reporting? What OS is your Roku TV currently running? Can you provide the serial number of the Roku TV that you are still seeing this issue occur with?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Chris36m
Binge Watcher

Now the guide is blank, i did a channel scan and now even days later there is no data in the guide, single channel guide is fine, tried rebooting several times

0 Kudos
Rlbreeze
Streaming Star

The tv guide is populated over the internet. Make sure you have a good wifi connectuon. I am not seeing issues with tv guide. Good luck.

0 Kudos
Chris36m
Binge Watcher

Wifi is connected and excellent signal, worked fine before i did a channel scan as Roku does not find new channels automatically unlike my other non roku based TV's, I suggest you perform a scan and report back

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.