Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: TCL Roku TV not playing content on several subscription Channels.

You can't use one Roku account in two different regions without problems, so your TV in NY should be linked to a Roku account created in the US, the one in Canada should be linked to a Roku account created in Canada, and the traveling stick, well... there's no good solution for a device that travels from one region to another.  You either have to factory reset it each time you go from one region to the other so you can link it to the appropriate Roku account or get a separate device for traveling in each region that's linked to the appropriate Roku account.

Note that subscriptions taken out through Roku are linked to the Roku account, so it's best to subscribe directly with providers unless you want to take out multiple subscriptions for the same service.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.