Hi, I have had this tv for about 3 years, and only lately am I having audio sync problems. I thought it was channel-specific,, because it began after I installed Peacock, Paramount+, and AppleTV, but now it's all of them. I've tried every recommended option:
- power cycled tv multiple times,
- changed audio settings to stereo from auto and back again, then back again
- changed tv speakers off and on again
- checked for system updates, it updated Paramount+ channel but did not solve the problem for that channel, either.
- deleted extraneous channels I'm not really using
I'm about ready to take a bat to my tv, Office Space-style, and give up on Roku forever.
Can you please provide us the following information:
-Roku TV brand and model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version (these can all be found in Settings > System > About)
-does this issue occur on a specific channel? if so, what channel and what version/build is the channel (this can be found be selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button)
-tracker ID when this issue occurs (when you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times)
-steps to reproduce the issue you are seeing
Once we have this information we will be able to investigate further.