Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Roku wireless speakers and no TV sound an option?

Jump to solution

Trying to put to speakers by the beds and only have audio come thru the speakers and not the TV. My TV looks for roku wireless speakers but before I buy, I wanted to see if they will do that? TV full audio with TV having no sound. Or should I look for something else. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku wireless speakers and no TV sound an option?

Jump to solution

Greetings @Militaryman 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your inquiry of using Roku Wireless Speakers with your Roku TV.

Please be aware that when you connect Roku Wireless Speakers to your Roku TV and choose to play audio through the speakers, the TV speakers will be turned off.

Hope this provides clarification. If you have another inquiry in the future, please don't hesitate in posting in the Roku Community again.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku wireless speakers and no TV sound an option?

Jump to solution

Greetings @Militaryman 

Welcome to the Roku Community and thanks for posting regarding your inquiry of using Roku Wireless Speakers with your Roku TV.

Please be aware that when you connect Roku Wireless Speakers to your Roku TV and choose to play audio through the speakers, the TV speakers will be turned off.

Hope this provides clarification. If you have another inquiry in the future, please don't hesitate in posting in the Roku Community again.

Happy Streaming,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos