Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rok_user1

Roku tv stutters with game mode

My Roku tv model- 40H4030F4 is update to 11.5.0 and is having a problem when game mode is turned on the screen stutters and makes the game completely unplayable I have done everything reset the tv, factory reset it and used the button on the back unplugged it did the code on the remote to restart it and nothing is working someone for the love of god fix this

3 REPLIES 3
rockutv
Channel Surfer

Re: Roku tv stutters with game mode

Same problem here, with exact tv, a Hisense 40H4030F4.

Games are unplayable with the stuttering.

Please help!

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Rok_user1 @rockutv,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with games that are unplayable and stuttering on your Roku TV. Please check out this support article here on the best settings on my Roku TV for gaming.

We hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rockutv
Channel Surfer

Already tried all of that.

Game mode is broken on version 11.5.0 build 4846-G5, and users of later versions (version 12 I believe),  have reported the same issue.

It seems this problem with roku tvs started at least around April-May of this year.

It is ridiculous that today Oct 3, this problem hasn't been resolved.

This will be my last roku tv/device and will not be recommending it to others.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.