Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pdhawk58

Roku tv and antenna "No channels found"

Jump to solution

I purchased a Digital HDTV Antenna, hooked it up to my tv it scans for channels, says no channels found, and it says make sure an antenna is connected.  I’ve moved the antenna everywhere up and down nothing seems to work.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku tv and indoor antenna

Jump to solution

Hi @Pdhawk58,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your problem scanning your channels with your antenna. We will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue.

Is this your first time setting up your antenna with your Roku TV? When did the issue start?

Kindly check out this support article on how to set up and watch live TV on your Roku TV system for troubleshooting steps and instructions on setting it up.

Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Pdhawk58,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We appreciate you letting us know about your problem scanning your channels with your antenna. We will work with you to know what went wrong so we can assist you further and fix the issue.

Is this your first time setting up your antenna with your Roku TV? When did the issue start?

Kindly check out this support article on how to set up and watch live TV on your Roku TV system for troubleshooting steps and instructions on setting it up.

Kind regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Guido2

Jump to solution

Hello,

I just set up the Roku Ultra on my Hisense Roku TV. How do I change input to Antenna when I want to access local channels. I was able to do this prior to setting up the Roku Ultra.

Looking forward to your answer.

Best wishes,

Ingrid.

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Guido2, you have to press Home on the TV's remote.  There's no way to do it with the Ultra's remote.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.