Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Britgal21
Reel Rookie

Roku TV recommendations vs Roku stick?

I have been using the Roku stick and am needing a new tv so thought I would look at a Roku tv this time around.

1. Any recommendations on the best Roku Smart TV 55"?

2. Will all the apps I currently use on the stick (i.e. Roku account) transfer over when I start using the Roku TV? I guess I will have to do some sort of new set up?

Thx.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku TV recommendations vs Roku stick?

Hi @Britgal21

Thank you for the post.

There are many great Roku Smart TVs available in the 55" size range. These TVs offer great picture quality, user-friendly interfaces, and access to thousands of streaming channels and apps through the built-in Roku platform. Ultimately, the best Roku Smart TV for you will depend on your budget and specific needs.

When you switch from using a Roku stick to a Roku TV, you will need to set up the TV with your Roku account. However, if you use the same Roku account on your new TV that you use on your Roku stick, your channel lineup and settings should transfer over automatically. You may need to log in to individual apps again, but any channels you've installed and any preferences you've set up should be carried over to the new TV. If you have any issues with this process, you can contact Roku customer support for assistance.

We hope it helps!

Warm regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos