Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku TV Netflix app - Install error "Not enough space to add the selected channel(s)"

I have a new TCL Roku TV and am having difficulty installing the Netflix app -- I continually get a message that "There is not enough space to add the selected channel(s)." My Roku TV is linked to another Roku 3 device in my home on the same account and which already has the Netflix app installed.  Seeing that as a potential conflict, I've unlinked that device from my account; did a system update (v9.2.2); restarted the Roku TV; unplugged/plugged-in the TV, waited then re-attempted the Netflix install with the same result. (There are a total of 9 apps on the Roku TV, so the error is false).  I see this same error reported here with no clear path to a solution.  Will try a factory reset tonight, but not optimistic based on others' reports (here and elsewhe

Spoke with Roku chat support last night and provided the below screen shot.  I am told someone will get back to me, but they could not provide a timeframe.  

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

results.IMG_4372.jpg

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku TV Netflix app - Install error "Not enough space to add the selected channel(s)"

Just bought a brand new TCL Roku tv 5 series and getting the same error when trying to add Netflix. Only Netflix though. I have only 3 other apps installed, so I know for sure there’s plenty of space. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku TV Netflix app - Install error "Not enough space to add the selected channel(s)"

@Notwenaivilo, I never heard back from Roku Support last week, but resolved this on my own by doing a factory reset.  I was skeptical since I've read about other users with this issue who did not have success with a factory reset.  Disappointed I never heard back from Roku Support as I was promised last week. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I just bought a TCL Roku TV 55r625 and it's doing the same thing. I can add other channels no problem but not Netflix. 

0 Kudos