Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RonKiesler
Reel Rookie

Roku TV Guide Settings and additional functions

Hello Roku Community,

I am happy to be a member now and wanted to start with a question for you.

I bought a Metz Roku TV 55 inch and use some Roku sticks in my family. I found it charming to have a Smart TV with the Roku system and use the streaming apps regularly and without any problems. The performance is also fine. The sound also arrives perfectly via a Sonos soundbar using ARC. Now to my question. I still use linear live TV from time to time. The guide gives you a good overview of the current programs. Is it possible to add the following functions here? These are already standard on many Samsung TVs, for example. I am interested in the following:

• Starting and programming a recording via the TV Guide.
  • Scheduling a time to switch to another channel via the guide.
  • Complete display of information about the current program, as only a small part is currently displayed.

I hope I've come to the right place with my questions. Otherwise, I would be happy to receive information on where my query would be better placed or constructive information on my topics.

Have a good start of the week.
Kind regards,

Ronald

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RonKiesler
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku TV Guide Settings and additional functions

Hey, no one here who would also like to have these features? 😎

0 Kudos