VeniVV

Roku Soundbar Pro with Speakers

I have just gotten my hands on the Roku wireless speakers, excited for some form of srround sound but very disappointed.

The two wireless speakers paired easily and updated, but the two speakers are so quiet I can barely hear them.... I have tried multiple YouTube videos to test surround sound and when it states it's using the back L/R speakers most of the sound is still coming from my sound bar.

Has anyone else has this issue? The speakers hardly seem to be doing anything and it's frustrating there isn't a better app to control these devices. 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku Soundbar Pro with Speakers

@VeniVV

Thanks for the post.

Have you tried changing the sound settings on your Roku device to see if that helps?

We would recommend taking a look at the information provided by our Support page here: Adjust sound settings on your Roku audio device

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RocketChip

Re: Roku Soundbar Pro with Speakers

No kidding. I just got them and they suck. You cannot adjust the volume. You cannot adjust the balance. They are horrible. I just spent time with tech support and there is NO WAY to even run a sound test. Unless I stumble on something else, I will be sending these back.

0 Kudos