Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ant503
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku OS 10.0 Needs a Way to Disable Automatic Game Configuration

For what it's worth this is happening with home theater recievers too, not just HDMI switchers. It only just started happening last night with my Yamaha V4A. 

Of course, the comedy is that the Game Mode on my specific TV (TCL 50S25) is more or less useless - the input lag is effectively the same when it's on or off - but the renaming of the input, the annoying ugly pop ups at the top and the bottom, and the inability to shut it off or stop the tv from doing it whenever it feels like it is pretty highly annoying. 

I'm also not sure if OS 10.0 is partially why my PS4 is suddenly having HDCP issues and preventing playback of blu-rays and DVDs to the TV through the reciever. 

0 Kudos
Opilion

Re: Roku OS 10.0 Needs a Way to Disable Automatic Game Configuration

I realize this is an old post, but this is still an issue in December 2022. To work around it you need to go to the input settings for your input, set the HDMI mode to Standard and turn off Automatic Low Latency.

0 Kudos