Discussions

More than a smart TV—a better TV. Learn more about using your Roku TV, locate help resources, and share your experience.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

ROTATE THE TV FOR THE IMAGE TO SEE VERTICAL / GIRAR LA TV PARA QUE LA IMAGEN SE VEA VERTICAL

Jump to solution

HELLO!
I have to place a TCL ROKU TV in my restaurant, vertically so that the image of the menu of the menu looks Vertical ... how can I achieve it?
thanks

HOLA!
Tengo que colocar en mi restaurant una tv TCL ROKU, de forma vertical para que la imagen del menu de la carta se vea Vertical... como puedo lograrlo?
gracias

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: ROTATE THE TV FOR THE IMAGE TO SEE VERTICAL / GIRAR LA TV PARA QUE LA IMAGEN SE VEA VERTICAL

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note. This isn't a setting that would be changed on your TV, it is a setting that you would adjust on the HDMI input device that you connect to the TV, such as a computer. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: ROTATE THE TV FOR THE IMAGE TO SEE VERTICAL / GIRAR LA TV PARA QUE LA IMAGEN SE VEA VERTICAL

Jump to solution

This is something you should ask TCL or Search the Web with the Model number.

If you can do it it would be in the TV's Settings.

This forum is mostly for Roku. Unless somebody knows something

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for the note. This isn't a setting that would be changed on your TV, it is a setting that you would adjust on the HDMI input device that you connect to the TV, such as a computer. 

Thanks,

Tanner

View solution in original post