Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dmwesso

Power cycle loop after replacing backlights

Having an issue with my 65r6e3 tv turning on and off.  Discovered backlights were out (after replacing main board & power board).  Replaced backlights, they are now working but still power cycling.  I held in the reset button which put me into recovery mode with the lights staying on.  When I go to update the TV...it has to restart to finish the update and goes back to turning on and off.  Experimented with disconnecting t-con board, turns on & off.  Disconnected the cable from main board to power board, backlights do not come on.  Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't they come on at this point (w/ no picture)?  Thoughts of the issue?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
andyross
Roku Guru

Re: Power cycle loop after replacing backlights

This is more of a forum for software than hardware, particularly at a component level like yours. That part number appears to be HiSense, so you may need to contact them for any hardware-related issues.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.