Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dnr1

Paramount+ is not working on Hisense TV

We have Paramount+ through Roku Hisense TV. About a week ago it stopped working. We have done a reset. I was not able to remove the channel but I did cancel the subscription (it’s still active until the 5th). We did system updates. All of it.  There is no error message or anything like that
We click on Paramount+ on the Roku Home Screen.  It opens fine. I click on any show or movie, it comes up but when I click resume or play from the beginning it just refreshes the same screen over and over. Nothing ever  plays. I have tried everything. Can someone please help? 
thanks
dnr1

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
N6JRZ

Re: Paramount+ is not working on Hisense TV

Ours quit working last night. I came here to ask the same thing! Sub is up to date so I know that's good. It just quit without warning. 

RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Paramount+ is not working on Hisense TV

Hi @Dnr1 @N6JRZ,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We're happy to help you with your streaming problem with Paramount+. What device are you using right now? (e.g., Roku Express, Roku Stream Bar, Roku TV; specify TV) What are the steps you took to reproduce the issue? We'd like to know more about the issue you ran into.

Let us know if this works for you!

Best regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.